1. Over each pronoun and possessive adjective, write its person, number, and case. Draw an arrow to the antecedent of each.
2. Over each verb, write its tense (Present, Past, Future).
1. The tulips were closed for the night but the wind was waving them
2. "Will you take your head out of the bed-clothes?" said the voice a little
3. You see, the north wind will blow right in my face.
4. Diamond heard a low, soft murmuring as if the lovely figures were
talking to themselves about him.
5. "Yes, yes!" cried Diamond, as he stretched out his arms toward her.
"Yes, I will go with you, dear North Wind. I am not a bit afraid. I will go!
But," he added, "how shall I get my clothes? They are in mother's room
and the door is locked."