1. Fix the missing capital letters.
2. Underline verbs twice, their subjects once.
3. Write "C" over complements.
4. Put parentheses ( ) around each prepositional phrase.
1. winslow homer's picture is called shark fishing.
2. his mother took him to dr. john w. simpson.
3. in john s. culler elementary school, we had a nice playground.
4. john and mary named their dog barky.
5. my family is going to ocean city in july.
6. bill, mary, sally, and randy are waiting for easter vacation.
7. my teacher's name is mrs. sabrina thompson.
8. are there pine trees in rocky mountain national park near denver,