|The Printable KISS Workbooks||The KISS On-line Resource Books|
|Jack and His Golden Box
Mixed Subordinate Clauses
1. Jack, the silly fellow, said
that he could do anything.
2. He walked till noon time, when
he sat down and ate his cake.
3. He traveled three times as far
this time before he found the castle of the oldest brother.
4. You shall know in the morning
from my birds whether they know anything or not.
5. Leave your horse here with me
till you come back, and take one of my best horses.
6. He put his hand in one of Jack's pockets and pulled out the little golden box
which Jack had left behind by mistake.