1. There was only one thing to do.
2. In those days there were hardly any doctors.
3. But there was a wicked twinkle in Robin's
4. There were a great many lovely ladies in
5. There is a bold, bad man in these woods.
6. There were balls and parties and all sorts of entertainments in
honour of the King.
7. Among Robin's men there was a brave young man called David of
8. Suddenly there was a little stir at the
great west door.
9. Everywhere there was calm and peace except in poor Robin's
10. Far, far over the seas there is a country called Palestine.