Additional Directions: Draw a rectangle around each verbal.
1. Of course it would be very foolish to go as we are, dressed in
2. Little John looked so funny as he rolled about on the grass, trying
to get out of his long, wet, green robe.
3. As they walked along, the old butcher began asking Robin
questions, to try and find out something about
4. When they heard that, every one stopped screaming, and pressed
forward, trying to catch sight of the wonderful man of whom they
had heard so much.
5. It kept the face from being hurt by arrows and swords in battle,
and also, if a knight wished not to be known, it prevented people
from seeing his face altogether.