1. After that they sang, danced, and played the whole afternoon.
2. Then everyone went home again.
3. One day the Bishop had to take a great deal of money to a
4. Very early next morning Robin Hood rose.
5. Seven years ago I fell in love with the most beautiful lady in all the
6. Head over heels he went, and disappeared
under the water.
7. But the old woman never answered a word.
8. Only Little John felt the least bit sad.
9. It cost a great deal, so people hardly ever
wrote letters at all.
10. That night the Sheriff went into his counting-house and counted
out three hundred pounds in gold. He tied it up in three bags, one
hundred pounds in each bag.
Write a sentence that includes a noun used as an adverb.