1. Then Robin mounted his pony and off he went to Nottingham to sell
his meat at the market.
2. He hoped either to kill Robin or to take him prisoner, and bring him
to Nottingham to have him hanged there.
3. I must go back to the forest to warn Robin
as quickly as possible.
4. Then he sent messengers to the towns and villages round to tell all
the archers about it.
5. David often used to disguise himself and go to Nottingham to see
6. I advise you then to write a letter to the
7. She went back to her own home with her father, to prepare for the
wedding, which was to be in a few days.
8. If you wanted to send a letter to anyone, you had to pay a special
messenger to carry it for you.
9. Write a sentence in which you use "to" as a preposition.
10. Write a sentence with "to" not used as a preposition.