1. "Long may they live, and happy may they be."
2. The very middle of the target was painted white. Then came a red
ring, then a black one, and last a yellow one.
3. So old and ugly he was. Older and uglier even than Robin had
4. Such laughing and talking there was; they had so many adventures
to relate, such jokes to tell.
5. "Oh, how sweet it would be if this dear
lady would be my bride."
6. "Bless your life, sir, what a head you have," said the old woman
7. They had some buckets of water ready. These they poured over
poor Little John till he was as wet as Robin had been after he fell
into the river.