1. He was ever ready to help the weak against the strong.
2. Prince John was quite different from King
Richard in every way.
3. But her father was very angry.
4. "Oh, he is too poor."
5. Sometimes they were very wicked indeed.
6. But how different he looked!
7. The noise was tremendous.
8. The banks and ditches were gay with bright yellow moneywort and
9. At first the dinner was very dull. All the butchers were sulky and
cross, only Robin was merry.
10. Write a sentence that has an S/V/PA pattern.