1. I wish you to pay attention
to what I am going to say to you.
2. I should learn what I wanted to know quickly; so now we will come
3. They were carrying young
Gordon to the churchyard to bury him.
4. My master went on to break me to harness; there were more new
things to wear.
5. He was sure to go to the
railway station just as the train was coming in.
6. It was a great treat to us to be turned out into the home paddock or
the old orchard.
7. I never had any one, horse
that was kind to me,
or that I cared to please.
8. In the meantime he was
to get all the practice in
driving that could be given to him.
9. We should do to other
people as we should like they should do to us.
10. As soon as I was old enough to eat grass my mother used to go out to
work in the daytime, and come back in the evening.