Fill in the Blanks with Interesting
1. The old man's eyes flamed with anger.
2. Here the wind was roaring through the branches and the tree-tops were swaying to and fro.
3. "Oh, let's climb up there and see its nest!" implored Heidi.
4. "He well deserves it," snarled Peter, ready to strike.
5. "Child, I cannot see anything," lamented the old woman.
6. "Be quiet!" the uncle thundered with flaming eyes.
7. At the door she encountered Miss Rottenmeier.
8. She loudly wailed: "Oh, I want to go home."
9. Above the cottage the fir-trees gently swayed and rustled in the evening
10. All about them the flowers nodded and exhaled their perfume.