1. Heidi kept on asking in her excitement.
2. The old acquaintances immediately started gossiping about their friends
in the neighborhood.
3. Wouldn't you like to hear something about it?
4. Stop trembling.
5. The footpath begins to go steeply and abruptly up the
6. And now you want to hand over the child to this terrible
7. Grandmother would love to see you.
8. I hate to rob her of this pleasure.
9. A small, white goat, called Snowhopper, kept up bleating in the most
10. Clara must try to stand longer this evening for me.