1. Why do the mountains have no names, grandfather?
2. Sometimes the grandfather would make small round cheeses.
3. I have never heard the name before.
4. Heidi shook her head doubtfully at these prospects.
5. Suddenly Heidi remembered all the happenings of the previous day.
6. "Where are you taking the child, Deta?"
7. The girls always spent their evenings together.
8. She nearly made a hole in my head just now.
9. That night at supper Miss Rottenmeier watched Heidi constantly.
10. Mr. Sesemann then explained the circumstances.