1. Grandmother, shall I read you a song from your book now?
2. Why have you come down here?
3. Suddenly the doctor raised his finger.
4. This book became her dearest treasure.
5. Miss Rottenmeier told him her fears about Heidi's mind.
6. His brain got dizzy.
7. Grandmother's blindness was always a great sorrow to the child.
8. Not a sound came from the street.
9. My poor eyes can neither see the snow nor the light.
10. Though his hair was grey, his face was still fresh, and his eyes were
lively and kind.