little Fawn drew near. She looked at the Prince quietly.
1. He did not speak. But he kept his eyes fastened on
2. The grandfather milked a full bowl from the white goat.
He cut a piece of bread for the child. And he told her to eat.
3. The grandfather put into the bag a piece of bread. And he put in a slice of cheese.
4. Her face was as red as a lobster. Her neck was as red
as a lobster. And her arms were as red as a lobster.
5. She has Adelheid's fine limbs and black eyes, and she
has curly hair like Tobias and the old man.
6. Sunshine had come again into
the blind woman's life, and it made her days less dark and dreary.
7. The days are so long, and they are dreary.
8. Miss Rottenmeier yawns behind her book. And Mr. Candidate
yawns behind his book.
9. A boy had a barrel-organ on his back. And he had a
curious animal on his arm.
10. She has curly hair. She has black eyes. And she talks
in a funny way.