1. Place parentheses ( ) around each prepositional phrase. Write "IO" over phrases that function as indirect objects.
2. Underline every verb twice, its subject(s) once, and label any complements ("PA," "PN," "IO," or "DO").
1. Aunt Deta has left a bundle for you.
2. At last she had found a splendid chance for Heidi.
3. Heidi might bring a lovely present to the grandmother.
4. "A gentleman with white hair sends his regards to you, Mr. Sesemann."
5. She talked to Heidi and amused her in various ways.
6. Brigida now showed Heidi's feather hat to the old man and asked him
to take it back.
7. Clara gave many messages to him for Heidi.