1. Put parentheses ( ) around each prepositional phrase.
2. Write in "you" where it is understood.
3. Underline subjects once, finite verbs twice, and label complements ("PN," "PA," "IO," "DO").
1. Talk to me about your grandfather.
2. Deta, please wait one moment!
3. Go in, Heidi, and fetch your bowl and the bread.
4. Look up, Peter, and see the eagle there!
5. Sit down beside me and tell me all about yourself.
6. Sit down and eat a big breakfast now.
7. Please give my love to Peter and the goats, Heidi!
8. Keep your word!
9. Get away and bring my goats.
10. Oh, it is lovely here. Please come up, grandfather, and see it for yourself.