1. I have done my share these last four years and now it is your turn to
provide for her.
2. The uncle had risen during her last words and now he gave her such a
look that she retreated a few steps.
3. Heidi was awakened early next
morning by a loud whistle.
4. She remembered how she had come
up the mountain the day before.
5. Four days later the sun was shining and the tight-packed frozen snow
was crackling under every step.
6. You are nearly twelve years old,
7. All afternoon the uncle hammered
8. "I shall count on you next winter,
9. About a week later, Mr. Candidate
asked to see Mrs. Sesemann.
10. The grandmama sent for Heidi every day after dinner.