1. Underline every subject once and every verb twice.
2. Label complements ("PA," "PN," "IO," or "DO").
1. That day was rainy and cold.
2. I was in a cast for six months.
3. It is a great show.
4. He saved us from a black bear.
5. We were cold, and the day was getting late.
6. I gave you enough reasons.
7. His family lives in the back of the house.
8. That's my first reason.
9. Boy Meets World teaches people important lessons about life.
10. On the way back to our camp I heard a threatening growl.