|The Printable KISS Workbooks||The KISS Workbooks Anthology|
1. Replace the missing commas.
2. Put parentheses ( ) around each prepositional phrase.
3. Underline subjects once, finite verbs twice, and label complements ("PN," "PA," "IO," "DO").
1. William your father is here.
2. Yes I know he is.
3. He is bringing bacon bread butter and milk.
4. My address is 40 Pine Street Creston Iowa.
5. Well it is time for us to go.
6. We will meet you at the station of course.
7. The author died April 20 1865.
8. Good-by we will see you on Wednesday July 15.
9. Red white and blue are our national colors.
10. Well boys where are you going?
11. Oh what lucky boys you are!
12. It is your turn Helen.
13. No I have had a turn.
14. Helen Jane and May are visiting in Chicago.
15. Of course I can go George.