|The Printable KISS Workbooks||The KISS Home Page|
Introductory Lessons in English Grammar For Use in Intermediate Grades
By Wm. H. Maxwell, M.A.
1. I stood on the bridge as you sailed under it.
2. Let us tread lightly and take our places without saying
3. O, what are you doing, my baby
O, what are you doing, I pray?
4. When my ship comes in from over the sea,
Such wonderful things it will bring
5. They climb up into my turret,
O’er the arms and back of my chair;
If I try to escape, they surround me;
They seem to be everywhere. – Longfellow.