|The Printable KISS Workbooks||The KISS Home Page|
Introductory Lessons in English Grammar For Use in Intermediate Grades
By Wm. H. Maxwell, M.A.
1. Lives of great men all remind us
We can make our lives sublime. –Longfellow.
2. Whatsoe’re you find to do,
Do it, boys, with all your might.
3. Which is your lot, my girl and boy?
Is it a life of ease and
4. Little Rosy Red-cheek said unto a clover:
“Flower, why were you made?
I was made for mother,
She hasn’t any other;
But you were
made for no one, I’m afraid.”
5. The storm! The storm! I hear it coming!
Run, or you will be lost!