|The Printable KISS Workbooks||The KISS Home Page|
Introductory Lessons in English Grammar For Use in Intermediate Grades
By Wm. H. Maxwell, M.A.
1. The maid washed her dishes and put them in the closet.
2. Little Louis said he thought his top would get dizzy because it turned around
3. The friendly cow all red and white,
I love with all my heart;
She gives me cream with all her might;
I eat it with
4. Today my doll is one year old,
And she shall have a purse of gold
If she will speak and tell me where
Iím sure to find a gift so rare.
5. Tell me, pretty roses, for I want to know,
Where it is you come from, how it is you grow.