Introductory Lessons in English Grammar For Use in Intermediate Grades
By Wm. H. Maxwell, M.A.
1. What is the use of talking, if you have nothing to
2. Pray tell me, little Katydid, what did poor Katy do?
3. Oh! what did you have at the party, dear Nellie?
Cakes, oranges, candies, and everything nice?
Did you bring any home? What is that in your pocket?
Oh! say, did they send us some good orange ice?
4. Let us hasten to that spring, and refresh ourselves
with its cool water.
5. Bees gather honey for themselves, and men rob them
6. The king built himself a great palace.