|The Printable KISS Workbooks||The KISS Home Page|
Introductory Lessons in English Grammar For Use in Intermediate Grades
By Wm. H. Maxwell, M.A.
1. When did Columbus discover America? _______________
2. Why did you neglect the opportunity? _______________
3. They boy has been skating. _______________
4. We shall have traveled twenty miles before night. _______________
5. Where shall we spend our vacation? _______________
6. I do not know. _______________
7. On vacation in Arizona we will sit and watch the meteors. _______________
8. We had been working hard and were very hungry. _______________
9. In the afternoon we read and spell, and draw pictures on our slates.
10. He read a poem very well, and spelled a difficult word. _______________