|The Printable KISS Workbooks||The KISS Home Page|
Introductory Lessons in English Grammar For Use in Intermediate Grades
By Wm. H. Maxwell, M.A.
1. Fill in the blanks with pronouns and label the function, case, person, and number of each.
2. Put parentheses ( ) around each prepositional phrase.
3. Underline every subject once and every finite verb twice, and label complements.
4. Put brackets [ ] around every subordinate clause.
5. Put a vertical line after each main clause.
1. Give the book to John and __________.
2. John and __________ own the book.
3. It is you and __________ who will be rewarded.
4. Did Mary ring the bell? No, it was not __________.
5. This is the place for Billy and __________.
6. He and __________ are brother and sister.
7. Did those boys break the window? No, it was not __________ who broke
8. Who wants to go with __________? __________.
9. Did you see Alice and __________ this morning?