KISS Grammar Exercises Based on
1. Why did Henry and your cousin from the country leave the city so suddenly
without any explanation?
2. The terrified passengers dressed hastily and came on
3. Tina fed with crumbs and warmed the starving sparrow.
4. Did you practice your lesson on the violin faithfully
5. Visitors from many different countries attend the receptions
at the White House.
6. The fern seeks the shade and shuns the sunshine.
7. Cotopaxi is the highest and most terrible volcano in
8. The strong and stalwart oak tree catches the dew in
its many dainty cups.
9. Cluck-a-luck sat on a high fence, and crowed, and tumbled backward, and
broke her neck.
10. Strains from a distant guitar floated languidly and dreamily to my ear.