|The Printable KISS Workbooks||The KISS Home Page|
Introductory Lessons in English Grammar For Use in Intermediate Grades
By Wm. H. Maxwell, M.A.
Directions: Change the adjectives in bold into
1. Golden curls and blue eyes served to render her a creature of beauty.
2. The daily tasks are all ended.
3. Our country cousins paid us a hasty visit.
4. Good-tempered boys make pleasant playmates.
5. Singing and dancing were the evening’s amusement.
6. The lark sang its joyous and blissful songs.
7. The bee’s legs were covered with pollen grains.
8. Yellow-fever patients are not allowed to enter New York harbor.