|The Printable KISS Workbooks||The KISS Home Page|
Introductory Lessons in English Grammar For Use in Intermediate Grades
By Wm. H. Maxwell, M.A.
1. A very fine hotel near the sea safely sheltered the visitors from the city.
2. Without hesitation, I gladly accepted my uncle’s invitation to the party.
3. During the morning, we heard a snatch of a merry little song.
4. The ship of the admiral sailed away to the other side of the world.
5. The jewels of the princess were much admired at the ball.
6. Katy’s bright eyes soon discovered, on a projecting limb, the nest of the robin.
7. Poor frightened Cinderella ran quickly away to her cheerless home.
8. The prince loved dearly the wearer of the little glass slipper.