1. Fix the following sentences, replacing small letters with capital letters where needed.
2. Place parentheses ( ) around each prepositional phrase.
3. Underline every verb twice, its subject(s) once, and label any complements ("PA," "PN," "IO," or "DO").
1. my cousin herbert lives in providence, rhode island.
2. i have just read mrs. piggle-wiggle by betty macdonald.
3. mr. thomas j. mcdonnell visited washington, d. c.
4. gen. u. s. grant was born april 27, 1822.
5. on tuesday, i went to independence hall.
6. the three largest cities of the united states are new york, chicago, and
7. samuel f. b. morse was born in charlestown, massachusetts.
8. anne said, "i have never seen the lincoln memorial."
9. mother, this is my friend, joan walsh.
10. capt. lawrence fought in the war of 1812.