1. Fix the following sentences, replacing small letters with capital letters where needed.
2. Place parentheses ( ) around each prepositional phrase.
3. Underline every verb twice, its subject(s) once, and label any complements ("PA," "PN," "IO," or "DO").
1. we live next door to mrs. h. r. fleming.
2. the john henry adams school is located on chelton avenue.
3. alaska was purchased from russia in 1867.
4. the pilgrims sailed to america on the mayflower.
5. thanksgiving day was first celebrated by the pilgrims.
6. doctor francis j. finn, ph. d., wrote delightful books for boys.
7. saint patrick's day is celebrated in march.
8. my uncle gave me harry potter for my birthday.
9. robert e. peary discovered the north pole.
10. john hancock, thomas jefferson, john adams, and benjamin franklin
were among the signers of the declaration of independence.