1. Fix the following sentences, replacing small letters with capital letters where needed.
2. Place parentheses ( ) around each prepositional phrase.
3. Underline every verb twice, its subject(s) once, and label any complements ("PA," "PN," "IO," or "DO").
1. prof. joseph m. wachtel teaches history.
2. santa fe is the capital of new mexico.
3. remember the saying of benjamin franklin, "the early bird catches
4. "whistling boy" is the name of a picture painted by duveneck.
5. betsy ross lived on arch street in philadelphia.
6. i am in the fifth grade of george f. johnson school.
7. a large donation was given by mrs. p. l. sullivan.
8. col. leonard wood was the commander of the "rough riders."
9. dr. f. a. taylor lives in louisville, kentucky.
10. in "october's bright blue weather" the poet describes the month