1. Fix the following sentences, replacing small letters with capital letters where needed.
2. Place parentheses ( ) around each prepositional phrase.
3. Underline every verb twice, its subject(s) once, and label any complements ("PA," "PN," "IO," or "DO").
1. the title of my composition is "fun in the school yard."
2. william h. taft held the two highest public offices in our country.
3. john said, "margaret has gone on a hike."
4. slavery was introduced into virginia in 1619.
5. the poem "the red, white, and blue" explains the meaning of the colors
of our flag.
6. the story of a shipwrecked family is told in the swiss family robinson.
7. who was captain oliver perry?
8. the prescription was signed "joseph stevens, m. d."
9. i expect to leave for the west on the first of june.
10. october twelfth is columbus day.