1. Fix the following sentences, replacing small letters with capital letters where needed.
2. Place parentheses ( ) around each prepositional phrase.
3. Underline every verb twice, its subject(s) once, and label any complements ("PA," "PN," "IO," or "DO").
1. the books will arrive on wednesday or thursday.
2. harriet beecher stowe wrote uncle tom's cabin.
3. henry e. miller painted this poster.
4. have you ever visited niagara falls?
5. the abbreviation "dec." stands for "december."
6. september, october, and november are the autumn months.
7. james drew a map of south america.
8. i attend henry w. longfellow high school.
9. pauline is reading the great stone face.
10. the war cry of the texans was, "remember the alamo."