Remember: A comma is used to separate words in a series.
1. Some truck farms produce corn potatoes tomatoes and carrots.
2. Milk butter and cheese are dairy products.
3. Oak walnut poplar and maple are hardwood trees.
4. New Orleans Houston Galveston and Savannah are important cotton markets.
5. The Wise Men offered gold frankincense and myrrh.
6. Apple peach plum and cherry trees bloom in the spring.
7. Metals include iron gold copper silver and zinc.
8. The children enjoyed ice cream cake and candy.
9. The early settlers hunted buffalo deer elk and bear.
10. The United States imports rubber coffee silk tea and tin.
11. Chickens turkeys geese and ducks are raised in our country.
12. Matthew Mark Luke and John wrote the gospels.