|The Printable KISS Workbooks||The KISS On-Line Resource Books|
Famous (or Interesting) Quotations
Compound Main Clauses - Ex # 1
2. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some hire public relations officers.
3. Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
4. Books are good enough in their own way, but they are a poor substitute for life.
- Robert Louis Stevenson
5. Nothing out of its place is good and nothing in its place is bad.
6. People have declaimed against luxury for 2,000 years, in verse and in prose,
and people have always delighted in it.