1. On returning to the cab our friend
was joined by his companion.
2. I'll have you arrested for leaving
your horses, and for brutal conduct.
3. You do beat all I ever saw for
being quick and thorough at the same time.
4. I should be glad to make some arrangements with you for taking Mrs.
Briggs regularly to church on Sunday
5. This gentleman took a great liking to me, and after trying me several times
with the saddle, he prevailed upon my master to sell me to a friend of his,
who wanted a safe, pleasant horse
6. He was very fond of making little songs, and singing them to himself.