1. I never see a wicked thing like
this without doing what I can.
2. Many a master has thanked me for letting him know how his horses
have been used.
3. When it came to being sent abroad, over the sea in a great ship, he
almost changed his mind.
4. Instead of being shaken or staggered in our pace, our gallop became
faster and faster as we neared the cannon, all clouded in white smoke,
while the red fire flashed through
5. If you get into the habit of
being quick, it is just as easy as being slow.
6. It would prevent your religious people from making us work on Sundays.