Note that some of these include more than one S/V pattern.
1. "I can buy pen, ink, and paper?"
2. No man could have said, that night, any more than Mr. Jarvis Lorry
3. I dare not confide to him the details of my projects.
4. "He may not have known of it beforehand," said Mr. Lorry.
5. She must have told his brother.
6. Their escape might depend on the saving of only a few seconds
here and there.
7. Why need you tell me what I have not asked?
8. We ought to have six score a day.
9. Your suspense is nearly ended, my darling; he shall be restored to
you within a few hours; I have encompassed him with every
protection. I must see Lorry.
10. "If I should prowl about the streets a long time, don't be uneasy;
I shall reappear in the morning."
11. I had better not see her.
12. Some of us will have a secret attraction to the disease.
13. It would seem to be always the same question.