Note that some of these include
more than one S/V pattern.
1. The stately residence of Monseigneur was altogether blighted and
2. Others were compromised by possessing the knowledge that I
3. As the patient eyes were lifted to his face, he saw a sudden doubt
4. Her eyes were dilated and wild.
5. Several doors were opened in succession, and finally his own.
6. All faces are turned towards the prison.
7. They are covered with dust.
8. The hay and straw were trampled over the floor, as if there had
been a struggle.
9. It used not to be so, but France in all such things is changed for
10. It was a hot, wild night, and they were all three reminded of the
old Sunday night when they had looked at the lightning from
the same place.