1.Underline finite verbs twice, their subjects once, and label complements ("PA," "PN," "IO," or "DO").
1. Madame Defarge was the family's malevolent enemy.
2. He recovered himself almost instantly.
3. The rats were sleeping close together in their dark holes again.
4. I send you, Monsieur heretofore the Marquis, the assurance of my
dolorous and unhappy service.
5. The family honour, sir, is safe from me in this country.
6. He peeped in at the gate for the second time.
7. The mender of roads, and the two hundred and fifty particular
friends, were putting candles in every dull little pane of glass.
8. Then bring me another pint of this same wine.
9. The patient was a woman of great beauty, and young.
10. You are essential to her perfect happiness.